I love the group of guys I am working with and what we are doing, but like everything I think it could've gone better. The main thing that I wish my group had as a whole was time. The thing about everyone in our group (and ever other group I bet) is that we all are busy with other things going on. If my group had more time to dedicate to our film I believe we could make something really good. Right now, we meet up and shoot some shots as quick as possible because we have other things that we need to do. If we had more time, we could bounce ideas off each-other more, test out different shots, really control different aspects of our movie. Don't get me wrong, a whole month is really nice timing wise, but I felt that if we had ore opportunities to dedicate large portions of time to the film it would work out a lot better. Another piece I wish we had is money. If we had money we could've bought and made a door we could place in a very remote location. It would make the whole scene much more mysterious and ominous for our film. We made due without, it just sucks anyway.
I love the group of guys I am working with and what we are doing, but like everything I think it could've gone better. The main thing that I wish my group had as a whole was time. The thing about everyone in our group (and ever other group I bet) is that we all are busy with other things going on. If my group had more time to dedicate to our film I believe we could make something really good. Right now, we meet up and shoot some shots as quick as possible because we have other things that we need to do. If we had more time, we could bounce ideas off each-other more, test out different shots, really control different aspects of our movie. Don't get me wrong, a whole month is really nice timing wise, but I felt that if we had ore opportunities to dedicate large portions of time to the film it would work out a lot better. Another piece I wish we had is money. If we had money we could've bought and made a door we could place in a very remote location. It would make the whole scene much more mysterious and ominous for our film. We made due without, it just sucks anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment